Monday, January 15, 2007

Whatever!

Funny how you're neglected until you do something without somebody else. Last year I posted a blog on MySpace about the vision I had when I was ten (I didn't disclose any details.) I vented my frustration about being spiritually abandoned and feeling that I was being stifled in my spiritual growth and denied what God promised me in the vision at ten because I was left to be subject to others opinions and perceptions. I often wrestled with moving on with my life due to the fact that people want to reap where they have not sown. I stated in a earlier blog that if I didn't have the natural talents that people wouldn't even deal with me at all.

As the process of life continues I realize all of that is irrelevant. Why concern myself and strive. Part of Eternal Life is living by the grace of God. We can't earn, deserve or work for what God gives us in Eternal Life. When someone puts a legalistic price-tag on this life we need to beware. We can start in the Spirit and end in the flesh.

PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.

PEOPLE WILL TRY TO MAKE YOU LIVE BY STANDARDS THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE BY.

PEOPLE WILL TALK THE TALK AND NOT WALK THE WALK.

Those are NOT the characteristics of Eternal Life.

Phil. 2:12 "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

But we usually stop here but the scripture continues on to make a important statement:

2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

(NLT)12 Dearest friends, you were always so careful to follow my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away you must be even more careful to put into action God's saving work in your lives, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. 13 For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him.

I can't do it. It is Eternal Life that works in me to do the will of God. As I study, pray and learn of this life God will give me the power to manifest this life on the earth. Well I don't want to give too much so that's all until next time.

Shamik
John 3:8

No comments: