Sunday, March 11, 2007

Time to kill the rumors!!!

Rumor 1:
Shamik has a girlfriend in Ohio

Response: if you have a girlfriend and only go to see her once or twice a year or she never visits you at all the relationship doesn't exist. So you do the math.

Rumor 2: Shamik is working on a rap album

Response: Yep.

Rumor 3: Shamik is a player.

Response: Ask any "friend" or reliable source and you will find I'm just a busy workaholic. I don't have time for a relationship that is not serious.

Rumor 4: Shamik is not a virgin.

Response: I never kissed a girl on the lips. What do you think? (I am being extremely sarcastic in this blog, but yes I am still one.)

Rumor 5: Shamik uses Jack Bristow from "Alias" as an alias.

Response: True I "poker face" all you heads who try to manipulate, sabotage and play games with me. Remember Jack gets the job done even to his own hurt. All he cares about is what's best for Sydney.

Rumor 6: Shamik is an introvert.

Response : If that's true why does it seem like I get to know almost everybody everywhere I go. (Usually the ones I don't get to know are avoiding me anyway.)I know this you only talk to those who converse with you. Why try to make a fan of a non-fan and waste time when you can build with heads that are already feeling you.

Rumor 7: Shamik is dependent on prestige and position to make something of his life.

Response : HA HA HA. I'm a native New Yorker and we don't give a crap about what you think. It's about principle with me. I will lose everything and not care just to prove a point, not be manipulated or just because you ticked me off. There is nothing I can't walk away from and that takes the power out of everybody else's hands.

Final Words
Truthfully I have always believed that 80% of my relationships were established because of my ability and I hate that. (I could be wrong.) Why can't people just get to know each other for who they are. No we have to change everybody into us. The only image I want is God's . If I copy you it's just a copy of a copy.

One.
Shamik
John 3:8

No comments: