Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rest In His Pressence - Cjon D. Patterson

Check out this video: Never Alone - Cjon D. Patterson f/ Bishop Virgil D. Patterson



Add to My Profile | More Videos


Once in a lifetime there comes someone who has a profound effect on your life . Cjon Patterson was that individual. Personality, talent, character and just pure joy just begin to describe him. He entertered into eternity yesterday and anyone who knows him will never be the same. We miss you already.

-Shamik

P.S. Above is one of the many song we were blessed with that Cjon wrote. If you never heard the music ministry of Cjon Patterson you owe it to yourself to check it out.

1 comment:

Min Fe' said...

To be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord. Cjon I thank God you made. The world has to endure a great loss. Your testimony alone speaks for itself.I only wish I would have gotten to know you better. Only that I may know first had how you have influenced so many young people and become more familiar with your musical gift. I experience some of it at the praise conference in 2006 and a few time At Living Word in St. Paul. I know we will all truely miss you. May the peace of God rest upon your friends and family.
Tell My sister Kitisha I said Hello

Agape!!!
Min Fe'& CiCi