Saturday, January 02, 2010

The New Year (Plans And Goals)

Well first and foremost I want to thank God for making it into the new year.

Ministry wise my focus this years will be a the freshly planted church Speak The Word Christian Church. One of my major goals among others is beginning to establish a place of prayer and worship patterned after the Tabernacle of David which will eventually operate 24 hours. After my visit to the International House of Prayer in Kansas City God quickened some things in me even some that He showed to me at the age of ten. It is vital to be watchmen and to have a continual prayer covering over our nation and the nations of the world. It will start with a noon day prayer and worship 5 days a week.(More on that later) Another is the R.O.C.K. (Reflections of Our Coming King) Youth Ministry. This is where my heart is right now. We are currently starting a Christian school and after school program from ages 2 month - 12 years.

Personally I am going to increase my prayer and study life (which is always necessary). I will also start training in media and music again. I also will be writing and producing music again. 3 projects are in the works and 2 are more than half done. My goal is to move back to Staten Island, NY so I can accomplish these things. Currently I live 45 minutes from Staten Island in Central New Jersey.

Well my friends I ask for your PRAYERS. Everything begins with prayer. (Also we could always use anything equipment wise that is in working order or any support.) My mother is Pastoring and she is being covered by Bishop Virgil D. Patterson. I'm Assistant Pastor and God is currently building the foundation of this house. Just wanted to share what the Lord has been doing in my life and where it's going. God bless and Happy New Year.

No comments: