Thursday, November 26, 2015

Aug 2015 - Thanksgiving 2015

Mid August I started a new job only to be carted out on my 2nd day by ambulance. I had never had to stay in a hospital before. It was a new and scary experience. A bunch of different ailments and medicines followed. A life vest and restrictions had me depressed, angry and fed up. I truthfully just wished I didn't make it. I hate not being able to do for myself or do things. I was weak, tired all the time and mentally drained. Also I was on a new life schedule and diet. I lost my job and basically was in a bind. 

The thing that hurt the most is I felt people thought I wanted it to be this way. Basically this led to more unhealthy isolation that I had to do to keep my sanity. Long story short I have spent the last few months recovering and trying to stay out of debt. What makes me thankful you may ask. After having a 186/140 blood pressure and nearly collasping I have no permanant heart damage. In fact I just returned the life vest last week. My unhealty A1C dropped drastically from keeping my diet and this long recovery has started on a good note despite the mental torment that tried to suffocate me during this time. Is it over? Far from it. But I am now more determined to see this through. 

No comments: