Thursday, May 03, 2007

40 questions minus 1

Bored so I did it.

40 questions about Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.

1. What is your natural hair color?
dark brown

2. Where was your default pic taken?
my kitchen

3. What's your middle name?
hakim

4. Your current relationship status?
single

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
who knows

6. What is your current mood?
thinking and problem solving

7. What color underwear are you wearing?
blue....why?

8. What makes you happy?
being understood

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
the day I came home from Ohio

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
eagle

12. Ever had a near death experience?
When I was 7. I stopped breathing twice.

13. Something you do a lot?
play piano, sing, sound

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Platform - Kevin Max

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Joyce Michelle

17. When was the last time you cried?
monday night - tuesday morning

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
yeah

19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Refresh Tea of Hot Chocolate with soy milk

20. What's your biggest secret?
I can't tell that.

21. What's your favorite color?
blue

23. When was the last time you lied?
When I said I happy in NY,NJ

24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Power Puff Girls baby!!

25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
water

26. Do you speak any other language?
ebonics (lol)

29. What's your favorite smell?
The countryside after it rains

30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
complicated

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
yesterday

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
no.

33. What are you thinking about right now?
How I'm going to solve and audio problem

34. What should you be doing?
Solving this audio problem

35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
Being alienated because of lack of "spirituality" by certain members of my family.

36. How often do you pray?
every day (not long always)

37. Do you like working in the yard?
No. I a tech and gadget man.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Jones because I like it and already have it.

39. Do you act differently around your crush?
Yes, I clam up and don't know how to break the ice.

40.