Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Real Problem

Many people blame their problems on others. I am often guilty of this but the truth is external annoyances are just an addition to an inner turmoil that we don't like to admit to. The real problem starts in what the Bible calls the "vanity of our minds" where we "interpret" events into our own thought patterns and belief systems. We even exalt this over the Word of God when we make our own decisions. The truth is we make life decisions on whims and feelings a lot of times. We never let patience complete it's perfect work and when things don't turn out like we want we turn to everyone but ourselves. I have let things just happen when I should've spoke up. Knowing it would not be received well I just said forget it and "play along" to my frustration. I'm tired of everybody having answers that never seem to work. I refuse to think that everything is an attack and that sometimes we are just reaping what we have sowed. We forget the seed we have sown and the judgments we have made of others when our test and trials come. Our self righteous and justifying nature kicks in to miss the lesson thus putting us back at step one of the lesson. This year I have been disappointed deeply. I really just want to learn what I need to and move on. I don't know what lies ahead but I personally want major change. What ever happened to impartation and inheritance. People want you to do what they did. We repeat history and really there's no true advancement next generation. If God is in control why does someone have to control you? The real problem is that everyone needs to take the mirror of the Word of God and handle the thing God gave them to handle, themselves.

One.
John 3:8 KJV, NKJV

No comments: